Shinigami legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinigami legends

The Best Bleach Site Out There!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Currently we have a lot of Ranks and Spots that Needs to be filled. So be sure to Register and take up one of these positions and enjoy yourself while Role Playing. Remember it is all about Fun!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Character Progression Info!
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm by Jushiro

» Hokuto (Dosu Sumaru's Zanpakuto)
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am by Tailbone

» Dosu Sumaru
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm by Jushiro

» Seaas Founton
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am by Seaas

» Battle Between the Captains : 2nd and 5th Division Collide (Non-storyline)
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm by Goken Jushiro

» Isai Kichigai
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm by Z

» 9th Division Rules and Regualtions
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am by Seaas

» Break from Duties
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm by Shinko

» Makura (Shinko's Zanpakuto)
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am by Jushiro

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Jushiro
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Vote_lcapKishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Voting_barKishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Vote_rcap 
Shinko
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Vote_lcapKishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Voting_barKishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Vote_rcap 
Jugo of the Scales
Rina
Zatsuyoi
Z
Goken Jushiro
Seth
Seaas
Mugen

Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
10th Division Captain
10th Division Captain

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Left_bar_bleue0/0Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Empty
PostSubject: Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete)   Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:13 am

Name: Kishin Yourish
Type: Melee
level: Shikai
Release Phrase: Bite them to death, Kishin Yourish
Appearance:

Shikai State:

A long black sword standing nearly as tall as Seth, with a 45 degree curve (roughly) curve on it, making it look slight like a scimtar. A the handle of the blade it has a eye shaped symbol. The hilt is extremly long and is slightly rapped around the bottom of the blade but usaully comes of in a fight. The handle of the blade is also long and is crimson with golden triangles going dowards on it. Along the steel cutting edge it has symbols that are in japense and at the very bottom a inprint just above the eye. Also higher up the blade on the dull side it has two rings, as pierced into the blade like earings.

Bankai state:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Abilites

Shikai Ability: Kishin, ability takes over Seths' mind slightly, and the enemies. Kishin gives Seth perfect focus and takes away slightly, meaningless things in battle, to holder and with time the enemy. And when I talk about meaningless things I mean pain, fear restricitons that the body puts' on by the mind and other aches. When this happens Seths' eyes lose there pupils and go completely white, as if she had been taking over, but really its' mroe like she has even more control. Seth can forcible make her body to things even in the worst considtions and not care if she lives or dies. But this ability spreads into the enenmy. With every slash dealt the enemy gets to feel slightly what Seth should be feeling, but not to a degree that it would kill or serously harm them. This technique does have a drew back tho. Before Seth can use bankai she most revert her shikai into its' normal form and when that is done all the fear and pain returns. Seth most suffer one post of pain before reverting to bankai.

Bankai: Seth feels no pain or neadless emotions, and pain is doubled. And onto of that Seths' strength and speed goes to the next level as well.

Techniques:

Name: Grand Lethal
level: Shikai/Bankai
Description: Seth quickly builds reistu into her blade, which glow, and then releases it with a slash. forming it into a wave of reistu that flies in the direction of the swing and then explodes because the sheer magnitude of the reistu. Because of Seths' high reistu (being a reistu type) and strength (being a strength type) the wave of reistu flies quiet fast, although it doesn't have great range it can still get people from a distance. Seth can do this technique 3 times in a row but afterwards requires a 4 post cooldown. Also before the attack is dealt requires Seth to build up reistu, in her arm or blade.
Usage:9
Cooldown:4, per 3

Name: Luster Sting
Level: Shikai/Bankai
Description: At the very end point of Kizer Seth starts to build a whole hold of reistu, that strats to form a sphere swurling around at the point. When this ability is finished charging Seth will go in to stab the enemy with his blade, and with this spiralling energy at the point of the blade leading the way piercing: armor, shields, kidou or heirco will become alot easier. After the stap is dealt the energy will continue fowards for a couple of metres making sure that the what ever Seth was trying to pierce was fully pierced. This will be shown by a line of pure reistu coming out of the spiral, but because it moves so fast it creates a sonic boom the moment it leaves the spiral.
Usage:4
cooldown:4

Name: Seven Cuts of the Crimson Dream/Anti-Vicky Ability
Level:Shikai/Bankai
Description: Seths' zanpaktou reflects any unwanted feelings or pains onto her enemy, and this will increase with every slash Seths' delivers. What this ability does is create pain and a feeling of intense fear within Seths, but only for a mere second because straight after that feeling is created it will be reflected onto the enemy.
One cut: A weak feeling of fear spreads and a slight pain in the enemies chest will happen.
Two cuts: A feeling of fear will make the enemy worried and make them heistate when attacking, also the pain in the chest feels more hommed onto the heart and also you feel quiet cloggy in your airways.
Three cuts: You feel like you are in danager and avoiding and move away from Seth becomes more of a reflex or something you most do, whilst this happens your heart aches.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bankai

Four cuts: Your hands are shaking and you are extremly rash and jumpy, you can feel the pain of Seths' shikai clearly.

Five cuts: You feel paralysed with fear slightly and you start to relay on the pain that Seths' zanpaktou gives to override it.

Sixth cut: You fear for your life but you begin to become stable because you've endoured all this fear, but you can feel every blow that gets delivered to Seth.

Seventh Cut: Every hit that is delivered to Seth you feel twice over. And still in fear of Seth.

This ability can only be activated after Seth has dealt one cut to her enemy. But obvisouly because all charaters are different they will feel fear differently so they decide really how severe they want to imply this into there posts, but as the cuts increase I'll go ahead and explain in to the charater by speech or Seth will think it:) Also I can't go above 3 when in shikai. But in the draw back of my shikais' ability all fear will disappear untill I go into bankai, then it will return. Also when to activate this I'll need to cut flesh where it is, but another thing is I don't need to cut you to increase the affect, but I will need to cut you at least once to get it started:)
Usage: N/A
Cool Down: After all enemies I defeated or dead the ability will have a end automatically sealing my zanpaktou, and most likely the topic. But if anyone was to but in before I left the technique would have a 20 post cool down. Also my zanpaktou would have to remain sealed for 5 posts.

Last edited by Seth on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seth
10th Division Captain
10th Division Captain

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete)   Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Finished:)
Back to top Go down
Z

PostSubject: Re: Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete)   Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Hrm. This seems acceptable, Approved. But if i see godmodding with this i am forcing you to change, Just warning.

That means luster sting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete)   Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kishin (Zanpaktou) (complete)
Page 1 of 1