Shinigami legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinigami legends

The Best Bleach Site Out There!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Currently we have a lot of Ranks and Spots that Needs to be filled. So be sure to Register and take up one of these positions and enjoy yourself while Role Playing. Remember it is all about Fun!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Character Progression Info!
Information Chamber EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm by Jushiro

» Hokuto (Dosu Sumaru's Zanpakuto)
Information Chamber EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am by Tailbone

» Dosu Sumaru
Information Chamber EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm by Jushiro

» Seaas Founton
Information Chamber EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am by Seaas

» Battle Between the Captains : 2nd and 5th Division Collide (Non-storyline)
Information Chamber EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm by Goken Jushiro

» Isai Kichigai
Information Chamber EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm by Z

» 9th Division Rules and Regualtions
Information Chamber EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am by Seaas

» Break from Duties
Information Chamber EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm by Shinko

» Makura (Shinko's Zanpakuto)
Information Chamber EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am by Jushiro

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Jushiro
Information Chamber Vote_lcapInformation Chamber Voting_barInformation Chamber Vote_rcap 
Shinko
Information Chamber Vote_lcapInformation Chamber Voting_barInformation Chamber Vote_rcap 
Jugo of the Scales
Rina
Zatsuyoi
Z
Goken Jushiro
Seth
Seaas
Mugen

Information Chamber

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Information Chamber Left_bar_bleue0/0Information Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Information Chamber Left_bar_bleue0/0Information Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Information Chamber Empty
PostSubject: Information Chamber   Information Chamber EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:54 am

Accessing to this particular chamber is only given to a few Division members which is understandable. There are a lot of important documents being held in this chamber. And inside of this chamber we see the Captain of the 10th Division, Jushiro Rikduou. Rummaging through a couple of documents the Captain seems to be searching for something. "Ahh there you are. I need to send these documents off for processing. This a very tedious task but I guess it needs to be done". He said to himself lifting said documents and placing them to the side.

But he wasn't just there to retrieve documents, he was also there to place a couple of them into storage too. And again he was more than reluctant and even unwilling to do so. That much was evident since he waited this long to do it. He would much rather spend his days training and drinking sake more than anything. "These are the time when i hate being a Captain. Then again if I wasn't I would probably have to do more work than this. Seems I can't win no what I try". Finally finishing his work inside the chamber, he turned and left the area once again.

He made sure to seal of the area as he usually would. The documents being stored inside this place could comeback to haunt Soul Society. Should they ever fall into the wronf hands. "I think I'll go and have a sip of sake now and see what the others are doing today".
Back to top Go down

Information Chamber
Page 1 of 1