Shinigami legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinigami legends

The Best Bleach Site Out There!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Currently we have a lot of Ranks and Spots that Needs to be filled. So be sure to Register and take up one of these positions and enjoy yourself while Role Playing. Remember it is all about Fun!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Character Progression Info!
Jushiro Kidou EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm by Jushiro

» Hokuto (Dosu Sumaru's Zanpakuto)
Jushiro Kidou EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am by Tailbone

» Dosu Sumaru
Jushiro Kidou EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm by Jushiro

» Seaas Founton
Jushiro Kidou EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am by Seaas

» Battle Between the Captains : 2nd and 5th Division Collide (Non-storyline)
Jushiro Kidou EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm by Goken Jushiro

» Isai Kichigai
Jushiro Kidou EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm by Z

» 9th Division Rules and Regualtions
Jushiro Kidou EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am by Seaas

» Break from Duties
Jushiro Kidou EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm by Shinko

» Makura (Shinko's Zanpakuto)
Jushiro Kidou EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am by Jushiro

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Jushiro
Jushiro Kidou Vote_lcapJushiro Kidou Voting_barJushiro Kidou Vote_rcap 
Shinko
Jugo of the Scales
Rina
Zatsuyoi
Z
Goken Jushiro
Seth
Seaas
Mugen

Jushiro Kidou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Jushiro Kidou Left_bar_bleue0/0Jushiro Kidou Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Jushiro Kidou Left_bar_bleue0/0Jushiro Kidou Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Jushiro Kidou Empty
PostSubject: Jushiro Kidou   Jushiro Kidou EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:41 pm

Name: Kyouran Meido~ Fury of the Underworld

Effect: Kyouran Meido is a destructive art kidou spell that is somewhat like a cero. Channeling the necessary amount of reiatsu and reforming it. The user will release a burst of kidou energy in the form dark beam from the palm of their hands or from their index and middle fingers. The dark beam will then grow in size once it has been released. The kidou energy that is released carries an intense heat, generally more intense than your regular fire. The heat from the dark beam can cause severe burns and can easily vanquish certain opponents depending on their level. The spell is able to compete with high level spells and is just as devastating as they are.

Type: Hadou 79

Incantation: From the depths of the underworld, I call forth the power that will vanquish my enemy. And with this power, they will cease to exist.
Name: Kagutsuchi (God of Fire)

Effect: Kagutsuchi is a fire based Hadou spell. After channelling their reiatsu the user of the spell will summon forth a tornado of made of flames that traps the target(s) inside of it. The flames of the Kagutsuchi are dark purple in appearance and very intense. Once the tornado is summoned and effectively trapping the target inside, it will then proceed to explode. The explosion will aim to cause severe damage to those trapped inside of it, or possible kill them. The explosion caused by the kidou is not a very big one. Instead the impact from the blast is focused on the inside of the tornado where everything takes place. Kagatsuchi is a very powerful kidou spell in which only those of captain level are able to handle it.

Type: Hadou 80~ Fire
Incantation: Let the unforgiving flames of Hades be my right hand as I pass judgement. Let the heavenly heat of the Sun be my left hand as I execute thy enemy.

Name: Suijaku~ Breakdown

Effect: Suijaku is a high level Binding art Spell, that when connected with its target. It will disrupt their Reiatsu flow making it difficult to mould it properly. This can effectively stop the target from using their powers effectively. Suijaku is released as a large enough flash of blinding light that envelopes the target(s). Once they have been caught in this light, then the effects of the spell will begin. The target may see the flash of light as a regular blinding flash that stuns them for a moment. But that is only a deception of sorts. The spell will disrupt the target(s) reiatsu to the point where they will find it difficult to use techniques as it constantly fluctuates. Their body will also feel heavier than normal which may affect movement a certain degree. This means that movement may become sluggish for a period of time. The disruption may also cause their own reiatsu to work against them, making their own abilities a double edged sword.

Type: Bakudou 67~ Binding Art
Incantation: Let the Heavens be my guiding Light! Gracefully shall they be humbled before me! But Ignorantly shall they curse in my presence!
Back to top Go down

Jushiro Kidou
Page 1 of 1