Shinigami legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinigami legends

The Best Bleach Site Out There!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Currently we have a lot of Ranks and Spots that Needs to be filled. So be sure to Register and take up one of these positions and enjoy yourself while Role Playing. Remember it is all about Fun!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Character Progression Info!
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm by Jushiro

» Hokuto (Dosu Sumaru's Zanpakuto)
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am by Tailbone

» Dosu Sumaru
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm by Jushiro

» Seaas Founton
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am by Seaas

» Battle Between the Captains : 2nd and 5th Division Collide (Non-storyline)
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm by Goken Jushiro

» Isai Kichigai
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm by Z

» 9th Division Rules and Regualtions
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am by Seaas

» Break from Duties
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm by Shinko

» Makura (Shinko's Zanpakuto)
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am by Jushiro

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Jushiro
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Vote_lcapAkira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Voting_barAkira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Vote_rcap 
Shinko
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Vote_lcapAkira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Voting_barAkira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Vote_rcap 
Jugo of the Scales
Rina
Zatsuyoi
Z
Goken Jushiro
Seth
Seaas
Mugen

Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Akira
Primera [Espada]
Primera [Espada]
Lord Akira

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Left_bar_bleue0/0Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Left_bar_bleue0/0Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends   Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:32 pm

This is a battle only for the specified participants, and no intrusions will be allowed. The following is the information for the setting of the battle.

Environment - The battle will be taking place in and around Karakura Town.

Time of Day - The time of day at the beginning of the battle will be daybreak.

Rules - No running away, this battle is Off-RPG so a defeat will not harm the characters outside of this thread. Other than that there is freedom to use whatever means necessary to come out victorious.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akira began walking down the streets of Karakura town, swaying back and forth across the sidewalk as he pondered what he should do to entertain himself. His thoughts were often interrupted by the annoying cries of Human souls still bound to this world by unfinished business. The sheer volume of the noise was drowning out his thoughts and he continually grew more agitated. He bent down and quickly leaped up atop one of the taller buildings in the town, looking down over it as the disgust built up within him.

"I'll give them something to cry about.."

Akira would simply raise his right index finger towards the sky, causing a rift in the very fabric of space and time allowing for passage between Hueco Mundo and the world of the living. Out from the void emerged a humongous Hollow knows as a Menos Grande, though they were nothing but mere playthings to Akira. He commanded the Menos to devour the Human souls that annoyed him so, sitting back and watching the carnage from atop the building to see what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends   Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 pm

With the intentions of going through an intense training session. Izanagi's senses soon tuned into a high enough spiritual pressure that he knew could be troublesome. He made sure to track the Reiatsu of this strange being that was no doubt an Hollow. But this was no regular Hollow it was the type that could cause some serious destruction in Karakura should things get out of hand. It was one of the Arrancar class which caused Izanagi to sigh a little then smirk. Scratching his head a little Izanagi picked himself up and slung his Zanapakuto on his waist.

"This could be interesting and at the same time troublesome. I better go and take a look to make sure nothing unnecessary is going down in town".

Izanagi said to himself as his 6'7 muscular frame stepped out into the open, it was now daybreak and should be a little too early for something like this but still. Pushing off into a Shunpo Izanagi could hear the screams of the poor human souls close by while also sensing that a Menos had appeared. Surely someone was playing a sick joke of sorts in town. Speeding up even more so that he could get to the scene of the crime, Izanagi soon laid eyes on the disgusting monster that was known as a Menos Grande. Unsheathing his sword quickly he gripped the red hilt and before you knew it. The Menos began disappearing.

Izanagi managed to cut through the Menos with enough force and precision to stop it from advancing any further. Landing on a near by building with his back turned to the more powerful behind. Izanagi slowly turned to face the Arrancar, his crimson eyes laid upon on the stranger. His long white spiky mane like hair swayed a little in the morning wind along with his red and black Haori like coat. His sleeveless Kimono stood still underneath his clothing. "Tell me Arrancar, do you enjoy disturbing the peace? No matter how much I hope for a peaceful afternoon it never happens. This is starting to get a little too ridiculous don't you think?".

Stepping forward Izanagi soon disappeared in a blur and ended up on top of the same building that the stranger was initially sitting on. Izanagi made sure not to leave any openings, plus he was rather vigilant too. There was an air of silence as he awaited a reply from the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Lord Akira
Primera [Espada]
Primera [Espada]
Lord Akira

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends   Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Akira continued to sit on the roof, watching with great intent as the stranger proceeded to cleave through the Menos which he had summoned. The intentions of the man were made clear when he asked why Akira felt the need to disturb the peace. He sensed something strange about the man however, for he did not seem to be a Shinigami. Something was off with him, and it intrigued Akira to find out more about the man. Akira didn't however care about the peace of this city, and he found it curious that there were still people who cared for the vile and disgusting creatures that inhabited it.

"You call this city peaceful? The constant uproar of cries coming from the pathetic beings that live here, they deserve to be silenced.

Kei spoke in a rather dull voice, his body language conveying a message of disinterest as he continued to sit at the edge of the building. He placed his arm on a ledge and cupped his chin in the palm of his hand, sighing lightly as he continued to survey the city. A thought then popped into his head and he had a most entertaining idea.

"You seem to have made short work of that Menos Grande stranger. Perhaps you would care to entertain me for a time, however brief that might be."

Akira still did not turn to look upon the man who stood behind him, instead awaiting his reply while looking out at the rising sun.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends   Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:31 pm

"The constant uproar is caused by those such as yourself and stupid creatures such as that Menos I just killed. It doesn't matter though I guess your Hollow instincts have yet to totally disappear. One would think you'd have gained a bit of humanity after evolving this much Arrancar. But it seems I'm wrong". Staring at the man before him or rather the creature before him, Izanagi soon sighed. He knew full well that he wouldn't get anywhere with this person and it was way too early in the day to get into an argument with such a person.

"Oh? Entertain you? I reckon I could do so for a while. Besides I was looking for a training partner anyway"
. He replied to the man while walking towards the edge of the building to look down on the humans. Tilting his head a little Izanagi raised his free hand to his chin and and sighed. "If we're to entertain each other why don't we do it somewhere else? It'd be a shame to get all those innocent people down there involved in our little session". For a moment it sound like Izanagi cared for the Humans but the fox grin on his face quickly erased any such assumptions on his part.

"Before we do this though lets share a bit of information about each other first eh? I am Jushiro Izanagi, but you can refer to me as Izanagi and you are?". Smiling a little Izanagi stood on the edge of the building he would await a reply before leaving the scene. "Also let us go elsewhere and sort this out. I know a place where we won't be disturbed by anyone". Izanagi then made an hand gesture for Akira to follow him after disappearing again using another Shunpo. The two warriors would soon find themselves in a clearing that looked more like a desert than anything. The rocky area with Water running through the valleys seemed like the perfect place to hold a battle.

Landing on a huge boulder, there was another one opposite of Izanagi. And should the Arrancar perch on it, it could be the starting point of their battle.
Back to top Go down
Lord Akira
Primera [Espada]
Primera [Espada]
Lord Akira

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends   Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:21 pm

"The constant uproar is caused by those such as yourself and stupid creatures such as that Menos I just killed. It doesn't matter though I guess your Hollow instincts have yet to totally disappear. One would think you'd have gained a bit of humanity after evolving this much Arrancar. But it seems I'm wrong".

Akira raised an eyebrow slowly and tilted his head towards the sky, thinking on what the stranger had just said. It wasn't instinct that drove Akira to do such things, it was out of pure boredom and logical thinking. If something is without purpose, such as the Humans, there is no point in their existance. It was a trivial matter really, Akira didn't care at the moment where this man came from or how he saw the situation of the world. The only thing that concerned him at this point in time was a release from the otherwise uneventful and boring day.

"If we're to entertain each other why don't we do it somewhere else? It'd be a shame to get all those innocent people down there involved in our little session".

Did this stranger really care for the well-being of these creatures, these primitive beasts that simply multiplied with no end in sight. It was repulsing, the thought of the spread of this disease known as humanity. The disgust began to spread to his face as his featuers became twisted with hate.

"I don't care for these creatures...nor will I ever care for them in the future."

"Before we do this though lets share a bit of information about each other first eh? I am Jushiro Izanagi, but you can refer to me as Izanagi and you are?". Smiling a little Izanagi stood on the edge of the building seeming to wait for an answer before leaving, "Also let us go elsewhere and sort this out. I know a place where we won't be disturbed by anyone".

Akira didn't care where the location of the battle was to be, and although he didn't wish to share his name he would get to his fun quicker if he just did so.

"My name is Akira"

Izanagi then dissapeared with a Shunpo after motioning for Akira to follow, which Akira did. He swiftly moved, shadowing the movements of Izanagi with his Sonido as they landed on boulders opposite one another. He looked upon the man for the first time now, his eyes appearing a bright violet in the morning sun. As a breeze blew briskly through the clearing, his Hakama and jacket flailed freely, revealing the Hollow hole in the center of his chest.

"I trust this is far enough away for your precious humans to remain safe? If so then let's begin this shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends   Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:25 pm

Analyzing Akira's response to his question Izanagi smirked for a moment before deciding to give his own reply. Now that both men stood opposite of each other they could most likely have a better conversation. From the looks of it they didn't share the same views about humanity at all. Wind blew through the rocky terrain for a moment as both warriors stared down each other. "Earlier you said you didn't care for the humans and you never will. I find that quite intriguing really. You do realize that you're a spawn of one those foul creatures right? You hate for them is like hatred towards your own ancestors that set the foundation for your very existence. But like I said an Hollow may never understand such a thing at all".

Raising his Zanapakuto a little Izanagi made it abundantly clear with his gesture that is was time for them to begin their little spar. "I reckon we've done enough talking for now. It time for us to do the talking with our blades clashing together. Lets go Akira!". Shifting his weight a little Izanagi pushed forward from his boulder causing the huge piece of rock to crumble. With his Zanapakuto in hand, Izanagi would aimed a downward slash at Akira. And Akira might just be able to tell what Izanagi's intentions were. The power behind Izanagi's sword slash was truly amazing and could be quite trouble for those that are not of the same level.
Back to top Go down
Lord Akira
Primera [Espada]
Primera [Espada]
Lord Akira

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends   Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:51 pm

"Earlier you said you didn't care for the humans and you never will. I find that quite intriguing really. You do realize that you're a spawn of one those foul creatures right? You hate for them is like hatred towards your own ancestors that set the foundation for your very existence. But like I said an Hollow may never understand such a thing at all".

Akira slowly raised an eyebrow as he tilted his head to the side, releasing a sigh as Izanagi displayed more of the same disgusting reasoning. He placed his hands in the pockets of his jacket, his gaze would pierce into the very soul of lesser men.

"You misunderstand the nature of this world, Humanity is far from the foundation of my existance. Creation,death, and rebirth, these are the driving forces in this cycle in which our souls travel. To say that such a disgusting portion of that cycle is the foundation and beginning is ludicrous."

Izanagi was apparently ready to begin their battle however as he raised his Zanpakuto above his head, charging towards Akira as he cleaved downwards. Akira could see his movements clearly and reacted as such, swiftly stepping forward to meet Izanagi face to face and grasp his Zanpakuto at the height of his swing so that he could not generate a downward force. Although the power behind it was still great, thanks to his extremely tough skin the blade did not cut deeply. After grabbing the blade, Akira would then move to kick Izanagi with his right foot on the left side of his ribs. The counterattack had no emphasis placed on it however and was just to assess the evasive abilities of his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends   Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends Empty

Back to top Go down

Akira vs Jushiro: Clash of Legends
Page 1 of 1