Shinigami legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinigami legends

The Best Bleach Site Out There!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Currently we have a lot of Ranks and Spots that Needs to be filled. So be sure to Register and take up one of these positions and enjoy yourself while Role Playing. Remember it is all about Fun!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Character Progression Info!
Seaas Founton EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm by Jushiro

» Hokuto (Dosu Sumaru's Zanpakuto)
Seaas Founton EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am by Tailbone

» Dosu Sumaru
Seaas Founton EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm by Jushiro

» Seaas Founton
Seaas Founton EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am by Seaas

» Battle Between the Captains : 2nd and 5th Division Collide (Non-storyline)
Seaas Founton EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm by Goken Jushiro

» Isai Kichigai
Seaas Founton EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm by Z

» 9th Division Rules and Regualtions
Seaas Founton EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am by Seaas

» Break from Duties
Seaas Founton EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm by Shinko

» Makura (Shinko's Zanpakuto)
Seaas Founton EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am by Jushiro

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Jushiro
Seaas Founton Vote_lcapSeaas Founton Voting_barSeaas Founton Vote_rcap 
Shinko
Jugo of the Scales
Rina
Zatsuyoi
Z
Goken Jushiro
Seth
Seaas
Tailbone

Seaas Founton

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seaas
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Seaas Founton Left_bar_bleue0/0Seaas Founton Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Seaas Founton Empty
PostSubject: Seaas Founton   Seaas Founton EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:33 pm

Name: Seaas Founton

Squad:9

Personality:She is a very calm individual. She is also very tired looking all the time. But apperance should never be a deciding facter. This is because seaas is ver quick minded and deadly. On another side she is very loving after she wakes up abit. It is by this loving feeling that pushed her into the dirrection of the 9th division.

Appearance: Wears a Captains Uniform, On the back next to the division number is a short poem. She has short black hair that is kept back in a pony tail. She is very short for her age. Only standing about 4"0. To match her size she was given a smaller wazikashi.

Character type: Reiatsu demon, Shunpo, Zanjutsu

Character Level: Master

History/Background: Seaas was born a on the gentel slopes of a mountain inside of Japan one hundred years before soul society. Her life in this crule world was that of pity. Though rich her family of samurais gave back to there village. Forcing a young Seaas to wear the clothing of lesser people. But, what set her apart she learned how to fight at a young age from her father. At the age of five her father was sent of to war. Six years later the war was still raging and she had not seen her father for those years.
One day while the war came to the village. The people tried to fight for their home but were killed. Seaas knew that she was probably the only one who stood a chance. So she took action. A samurai was running after her mother. Finding a sword on the ground she charged the man. Blood rolled down the sword. Her body hung limp apon his cold steal. In her death she felt no bodily pain, but her soul felt ripped into. As she staired in the tunneling vision she looked apon the face of her father. NO mercy or emotion was in his eyes.
She awoke in the stillness of her town the smoke gathered in thick knots before drifting across the paths. The body of her father lay knelt at infront of her dead body. His sword held out of his back. She was alone without feeling. She drifted amongst the old village for decades. No on ever came to the ruins along the mountain roads. Till a lone man in long black clothes came to her . She was not afraid she excepted anything that would happen.
The dry wind swept streets became her new home. She learned to fight for what she needed most in life. When she learned that there was a way to get out of the hell whole of Rukongai. She joined the academy at a young age. Those that she was around seemed to always to be better than her. So in improvement she spent night after night practicing. After the many years in the academy Seaas grauduated near the top of her class.
Apon graduating she was put in the ninth division. She actually placed her self in a low position as to gain more experience as she moved throught the ranks. After many years of fighting she was selected, apon the untimely death of the lieutenant, to be the new second seat. Here is where she remained for the next five hundred years. Learning to better control her shikai and getting to know her soul . About ten years before the current story line she gained the ability to use her bankai. With the last year before being realatively peaceful she was able to learn to use her bankai very well. At this time the current captain was in failing health. No other captains could decide if They should pick a new captain. She decided that for the better of Soul Society she would have to become the new captain.

RP: The sun came up over the edge of the battle grounds. The stands around them were filled with many from the ninth squad and other fellow shinigami . It was a rare occasion that a duel between a captain and Lt. would take place for a title. The Captain Commander greeted everyone and brought out the two fighters.
The late Captian , Kamia Founton ,was old and had a long black beard that hung down to his waist. His head was bair except for a ring of hair around the sides. Many that know him personally call him the monk of Seiretei. His Captains uniform drapped over him the tan inside fluttered outward as he walked to the center. His long Zanpakuto hung at its hip the golden sheeth reflected the early rays of the sun around the battle feild. Seaas followed closely behind him. Her kosode unlike the captain's or the rest of the division's has sleves. The Lt. badge was tied high on her arm. Her short Wakizashi hung at her hip the light green end stood bodly against the black of her uniform.
The two stood ten feet apart and bowed at each other. "Im sorry sir it is only for the love of Seiretei that i do this." Said Seaas in a hushed voice.
" I know in my old age i have grown stubborn of your ability," said Kamia in his deep rough voice getting louder and louder," So do not hold back even if i die at you hands. Reign Omibaton!!!" Drawing his gold tinted sword from its sheath. A golden aurora cast itself around the sword.
Seaas did the same with her sword ,calmly,calling out "Cruch Tsuichi Shikon."

" Naive child my own Lt. thinks she can best me with just her shikai well i wont stand for that!" Pulling off his captains robe to show the large muscles of his arms." Come before i die of standing here."

He jumped towards her Swinging his sword sending five bolts of lightning at her. She smothly turned her body sideways and pointed her sword at him. As the bolts were about to hit she stomped her right foot softly on the ground and she quickly rose up on a larger pillar of stone. An explosion caused the ground to vibrate. As the dust settled the pillar shadowed the ground below them. She now stood high above him , towering as the sun rose to behind her. " I would never say i could best someone of your stature with just a shikai, but still have to do better than that." A small laugh and smile pertruded the calm . "I was just testing your reaction speed. Looks like you can react just fine. But, can you react to this. The captain moved at riviting speeds into Seaas' blind spot swinging his sword to cut off her head. spining around she barely caught his sword in time. The force drove both of them to the ground. The impact was only momentary as Seaas flipped backwards. The captain now toward over the slightly injured Lieutenant. " You should quit now you stuborn fool ,and i might not make you my third seat." " Im not stubborn sir i just force myself to never give up." In a knealing position Seaas stabbed the ground and flung it upwards. Sending a large blast of energy and debrie flying towards the captain. " Very well my insolent welp." The blast grazing the heels of his sandals as he jumped high in to the sky. A chanting could be heard. " Ten servants of the unholy king. roars of thunder bight of lightning destroy my enemy." a large bright light split into ten parts from where his sword once was. Ten electric beast in the embodiement of cats aranged them selves in a circular pattern.

Seaas studied the creatures that now surrounded her. They did not move but poised themseleves to fight at a moments notice. stabbing the ground she again used her Earth scar technique sending the blast towards the beast infront of her. They did not flinch as the blast consumed their comrade disappearing into dust. This made Seaas wonder what she should do next and jumped into the air trying to get out of the ring . But everytime she did the beast would move under her. The captain watched from where he was in the sky. He made a suddle motion and the whole group charged in towards her. She did not have the time to move. Each beast bit and clawed as they ran past her. As they cleared the reformed their circle. battard and bleeding Seaas tried to run for the edge of the arena. The group also moved with her again. This gave her an idea, but first she would need him to attack again. After minutes went by of their stand of the captain gave the order to attack again. Quickly stabbing her blade into the ground she jumped high above the beast. Knowing that they could not jump out of the way she landed on the top of her hilt. A concussive shockwave spread out and consumed them all. The battle between master and student continued on till dusk. The Sun was now low on the horizon . The two fighters stood breathing in time with eachother long slow breaths. Sweat dripped from each face. Blood dripped from new wounds and clotted on the old that were won from todays long fight.

Makia slowly stated in a tiring voice," You have grown greatly under me Seaas and i would hate to have this bout stretch into the night as the sun is now setting, Bankai" from his shea h shot a bright golden light. The embodiment of a Lion sat apon the feild coming into focus as the dust rolled out around him. Seaas new what she had to do also calling on her bankai the Short wakizashi turned into a large katana. holding the blade pointing at the ground She chanted the phrase "rise lowly serant"
The ground began to shake as the body of a giant ten story golem rose to stand befor her. They waisted no time as they sent there creations to clash. The golem swinging its powerful arms down barely missed the powerful lion. An explosion that which could only come from two high powered bankais colliding enveloped the arena. The explosion sent the small body into the wall. Only the lion stood on the feild .Her ribs had been broken. Blood now spilled from her lips. The captain now facing Seaas rasied a hand and sent six bolts of light her against the wall. "Omibaton devour my prey." with that he turned around and started to leave. The golden lion flung itself at Seaas. Smiling She created the earth dome around her. Though this was usually used to attack an opponent she succesfully used it to block his attack. Breaking free from the pillars of light Seaas bleeding profuselly stabbed her katana into the stone wall of the arena. This caused the walls and the whole arena to suddenly become spiked filled. The elderly captain in a moment of hesitation was impalled upon these spikes. Though it was not fatal he knew he could not finish the battle as it was. breaking off the spikes and pulling them free from his arms and legs walked slowly back to Seaas' side. Slumping on the wall of the arena. He calmly stated his ending
" In my stuborn old age i have forgot to look at your true strength. Never giving up even in the mist of defeat. I humbly resign my seat to you Captain of the Ninth division of seireti Seaas..." He trailed of as he muttered a few blessings apon her. The Captain Commander decreaded the results of the match Seaas as the victor. Before they left former captian gave Seaas a necklace and his over sized Captain uniform. As a sign of respect Seaas took on the formers last name as she never had one.

It was said that later that night the former captain vanished from soul society to never be seen again.

Last edited by Seaas on Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shinko
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Shinko

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Seaas Founton Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Seaas Founton Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:

Seaas Founton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Founton   Seaas Founton EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:07 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

Seaas Founton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Founton   Seaas Founton EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:18 pm

Edit this again. Your character is way too tiny to be a strength demon. Like I said Strength demons must have a muscular body and your character's tiny frame and height just doesn't cut it. Strength demons are basically your Zaraki and your Komamura the wolf Captain. So please make these edits or choose another character type.
Back to top Go down
Shinko
2nd Division Captain
2nd Division Captain
Shinko

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

Seaas Founton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Founton   Seaas Founton EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:23 pm

the edit has been made, re-approved
Back to top Go down
Seaas
9th Division Captain
9th Division Captain

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

Seaas Founton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Founton   Seaas Founton EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am

hey i finally got around to redoing my rp i hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seaas Founton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seaas Founton   Seaas Founton Empty

Back to top Go down

Seaas Founton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinigami legends :: Character Information :: Character Application-
Jump to: