Shinigami legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinigami legends

The Best Bleach Site Out There!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Currently we have a lot of Ranks and Spots that Needs to be filled. So be sure to Register and take up one of these positions and enjoy yourself while Role Playing. Remember it is all about Fun!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Character Progression Info!
5th Division Information EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm by Jushiro

» Hokuto (Dosu Sumaru's Zanpakuto)
5th Division Information EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am by Tailbone

» Dosu Sumaru
5th Division Information EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm by Jushiro

» Seaas Founton
5th Division Information EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am by Seaas

» Battle Between the Captains : 2nd and 5th Division Collide (Non-storyline)
5th Division Information EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm by Goken Jushiro

» Isai Kichigai
5th Division Information EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm by Z

» 9th Division Rules and Regualtions
5th Division Information EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am by Seaas

» Break from Duties
5th Division Information EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm by Shinko

» Makura (Shinko's Zanpakuto)
5th Division Information EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am by Jushiro

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Jushiro
5th Division Information Vote_lcap5th Division Information Voting_bar5th Division Information Vote_rcap 
Shinko
5th Division Information Vote_lcap5th Division Information Voting_bar5th Division Information Vote_rcap 
Jugo of the Scales
Rina
Zatsuyoi
Z
Goken Jushiro
Seth
Seaas
Mugen

5th Division Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goken Jushiro
5th Division Captain
5th Division Captain
Goken Jushiro

5th Division Information Empty
PostSubject: 5th Division Information   5th Division Information EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:48 am

5th Divison
Captain- Goken Jushiro
Vice Captain-
Dusties- Human Relations/Defending Soul Society when there is attack.

The Insignia for the 5th Division of the Gotei 13 is the Lily of the Valley. The meaning behind the symbol is Sacrifice, Danger, Pure Love.

Code for the 5th Division: We serve under one ruler and that is the Captain Commander. We seek order and peace within Soul Society and anyone who Disturbes this balance will be cut down. We are to acknowledge the code and respect it. Share the burden of you're comrades when they are in pain or when they lose someone. Use that pain to strike back at you're opponents and never hesitate to kill them. Never leave a comrade alone in battle, no one gets left behind.

Captain words: Acknowledge the code and do not break it, whoever breaks the code will be cut down by the Vice Captain. All my squad members will acknowledge me by Captain Goken or Captain Jushiro.

If the Vice Captain breaks the Code he or she will be cut down by Me. If someone thinks they can handle the Vice Captain role better than the one in charge come to me for permission to challenge the Vice Captain. I will be a key witness during the fight and then decide the outcome.

Killing is not allowed during the challenge.
If someone is killed by accident i will punish the person who caused the accident.

Fighting within my divison for unecessary reason will take it up with the Vice Captain.

When you are in my presence walk 5 spaces from me, only the Vice Captain is allowed to be near me.

When someone visit the 5th Division make sure that they are accompany by someone from out squad. If they refuse to, kill them or arrest them on site,

The Vice Captain is responisble for that person once they are subdue.

2nd Seat-
3rd Seat-
4th Seat-
5th Seat-
6th Seat-
7th Seat-
8th Seat-
9th Seat-
10th Seat-
Back to top Go down

5th Division Information
Page 1 of 1