Shinigami legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinigami legends

The Best Bleach Site Out There!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Currently we have a lot of Ranks and Spots that Needs to be filled. So be sure to Register and take up one of these positions and enjoy yourself while Role Playing. Remember it is all about Fun!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Character Progression Info!
park time is free time EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm by Jushiro

» Hokuto (Dosu Sumaru's Zanpakuto)
park time is free time EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am by Tailbone

» Dosu Sumaru
park time is free time EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm by Jushiro

» Seaas Founton
park time is free time EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am by Seaas

» Battle Between the Captains : 2nd and 5th Division Collide (Non-storyline)
park time is free time EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm by Goken Jushiro

» Isai Kichigai
park time is free time EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm by Z

» 9th Division Rules and Regualtions
park time is free time EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am by Seaas

» Break from Duties
park time is free time EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm by Shinko

» Makura (Shinko's Zanpakuto)
park time is free time EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am by Jushiro

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Jushiro
park time is free time Vote_lcappark time is free time Voting_barpark time is free time Vote_rcap 
Shinko
park time is free time Vote_lcappark time is free time Voting_barpark time is free time Vote_rcap 
Jugo of the Scales
Rina
Zatsuyoi
Z
Goken Jushiro
Seth
Seaas
Mugen

park time is free time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rina
Quincy
Quincy
Rina

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
park time is free time Left_bar_bleue1000/1000park time is free time Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Health:
park time is free time Left_bar_bleue1000/1000park time is free time Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

park time is free time Empty
PostSubject: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Rina walked through the park there was not much going on and her mom was well being mom so Rina decided it would be best if she left the house and maybe say at the old mans place. Rina watched as a bunch of little kids ran past her with a dog. She could not help but to smile. Rina loved kids and she hated when they got hurt that is one of her many reasons for becoming a Quincy that and that fact that her love ones where taken by a hollow. Rina went over and sat on a bench under a tree and let out a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:50 pm

Kale walk around the park silently watching each kid run around chasing each other in circles. As Kale walked silently along the sidewalk thinking of how to train each spell. He thought to himself I wonder if someone would help me with my spells he thought as he put his back to a tree. Then he saw Rina sitting on a bench cattycorner from the tree. He walked over to her and sat on the bench, Kale sat there silently watching the kids run around trees and run in little circles.
Back to top Go down
Rina
Quincy
Quincy
Rina

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:58 pm

Rina noticed someone coming toward her and than sit down. RIna turnd her head just enough to see who it was. Rina saw it was kale she did not really know him but she has heard his name and what he looked like but never really talked to. In truth Rina was pretty much alone ever scenes the old man died. Rina in haled sharply and decided it was not really all that polite for her just to sit there and not say any thing so she “hello”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:02 pm

"Hello" he said as he turned to see her face. Then he looked away watching the kids run in circles still. "So I've heard you are a Quincy, is that right"? He said looking into her eyes. He then stood up and walked behind the bench leaning on the back of it waiting for an answer. Kale then looked at the trees in the field where the kids were chasing each other. He walked back around the bench and sat next to her still waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Rina
Quincy
Quincy
Rina

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:10 pm

Rina sat there and than he asked her that she nearly fell back words from shock no one knows what a Quincy is unless you are one. Rina than blinked a few times and said in an almost surprised voice “yes and how would you know that.” Rina than asked in a soft voice “are you a Quincy to.” Rina twisted her wrist as a little boy ran past with an older man chasing him laughing rina was sure this was his dad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:16 pm

"Yes I am" Kale said as he looked at the lake straight ahead."So do you need any help with spells, do you want to train or something" he asked as he stood up and walked toward the lake waving his hand to signal her to come on. Then Kale started running towards the lake as he put on his headphones ((which play no music they just help him concentrate)) he then walked along the pond/lake until he got to an open field where they could either spar or train. Kale then yelled "COME ON"!!! Kale said no listening to hear or see a response.
Back to top Go down
Rina
Quincy
Quincy
Rina

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Rina fallowed him but instead of running she walked. RIna than thought goody a spare humm Rina walked along the lake and than keep fallowing him and once they got there it seemed there where no people around this part of the park and no one would see them so rina decided this would not end up so bad. RIna shrugged her shoulders and summoned her bow. Rina held it and looked at it in admiration it had been a long time. Rina than fixed her brown eyes on him as a small smile came across her face and she said “humm ok I guess”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Kale summoned his Bow it was all green and as he pulled it out he put on two wrist pieces. "So are you ready" he said as he got into a stance and waited for her to attack. Then he thought to himself she looks strong I wonder how strong she actually is........I wonder what kind of abilities she knows Kale thought to himself as he pulled back his bow string and made an arrow out of spiritual energy. As the energy gathered he let go of the bow string. Kale watched the arrow as it flew at her chest. About 5 feet away it spread into 10 different arrows. Each arrow spun at her chest. As they went pass her they formed a circle around her which is kind of unusual.
Back to top Go down
Rina
Quincy
Quincy
Rina

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Rina saw the arrows and she formed and exploding arrow out of spiritual energy and amide it up at them and she let go and it went flying and exploded and destroyed the arrows. Riant reached into her pack she had on and pulled out a bottle of liquid and rubbed it on her hands and formed and arrow and shot it what he did not know is this arrow had a leather poison in it so it it makes contact he is down for the count.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Kale bent down and grabbed something out of his shoe. He pulled out a little container with a purple fluid inside of it. So then he placed the container on the bow's string pulled it back. Kale waited for her to shoot her arrow at him so he could counter attack. What Rina did not know is that the container he put on his bow had a poison in it. As he waited there he thought to himselfI wonder what trick she has up her sleeve...........no matter what it is my attack will defend me either way.
Back to top Go down
Rina
Quincy
Quincy
Rina

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Rina decided it was time to turn up the heat a little and add a little boom to her step. Rina formed and arrow that would explode when in rang and formed another arrow that would turn into a fire arrow to. Rina let go of the string and the exploded arrow moved faster than the fire arrow and than it exploded causing a veal of smoke as the arrow caught fire and flew thorough the smoke and at its targets body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:49 pm

As Kale pulled back his bow string a second arrow appeared beside the Purple arrow. But this time the second arrow was Blue it was in a liquid state meaning it was water. Kale thought to himselfIf I aim this water like arrow at the fire like one they will cause steam which means I will have an open attack on Rina with the poison arrow. Kale released the bow's string and watched the blue water like bow collide with the red fire like bow. The two bows actually made steam, Kale was very impressed with his well thought out plan. So now he had a distraction and an open shot as the target. Kale watched as the Purple poisoned filled arrow glided toward Rina. Closer and Closer the arrow got to her. Inch by Inch it moved closer.
Back to top Go down
Rina
Quincy
Quincy
Rina

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:10 pm

Rina smiled but than her arrow was cut off. Rina cursed under her breath. Rina than aw an arrow coming right at her and with out thinking she hit the deck as the arrow flew over her head and she mumbled “nice move” Rina slowly got up and brushed her self off . Rina moved a lock of her hair from her face and watched as a bird flew by. Rina looked at it and asked “before we continue I have a question how long have you been a quincy I have been one for almost a year but not quit so im still a rookie I guess you could say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Kale doesn't hear her because he has his headphones on and is not paying attention to her. Kale then made another arrow as he pulled back the string on the bow. Kale did this multiple times until he could get a hit on Rina. Then he takes off his headphones and asks her a question "How long have you been a Quincy I have been one since I was 14 and I am 17 now, So I am a couple steps above rookie." Kale said as he continuously shot one spiritual energy arrow after another waiting for a response from Rina. Kale then stopped and noticed Rina about to answer his answer then he thought to himselfI bet she is still a Rookie, but she is pretty good if she is a Rookie, the way she made that Fire arrow and how she thought up a strategy so quickly. Kale then heard a response from her.................... Then Kale saw a strange man right behind Rina, Kale shot an arrow right above Rina's head so that it would directly hit the mans sythe or sword, but it was bound to hit one his weapons. As the man focused on the arrow Kale shot, Kale quickly ran and grabbed Rina over to where he was. "I think he was about to hurt you" Kale said to Rina as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: park time is free time   park time is free time Empty

Back to top Go down

park time is free time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinigami legends :: Human World :: Park-
Jump to: