Shinigami legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinigami legends

The Best Bleach Site Out There!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Currently we have a lot of Ranks and Spots that Needs to be filled. So be sure to Register and take up one of these positions and enjoy yourself while Role Playing. Remember it is all about Fun!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Character Progression Info!
Bark and Sun EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm by Jushiro

» Hokuto (Dosu Sumaru's Zanpakuto)
Bark and Sun EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am by Tailbone

» Dosu Sumaru
Bark and Sun EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm by Jushiro

» Seaas Founton
Bark and Sun EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am by Seaas

» Battle Between the Captains : 2nd and 5th Division Collide (Non-storyline)
Bark and Sun EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm by Goken Jushiro

» Isai Kichigai
Bark and Sun EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm by Z

» 9th Division Rules and Regualtions
Bark and Sun EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am by Seaas

» Break from Duties
Bark and Sun EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm by Shinko

» Makura (Shinko's Zanpakuto)
Bark and Sun EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am by Jushiro

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Jushiro
Bark and Sun Vote_lcapBark and Sun Voting_barBark and Sun Vote_rcap 
Shinko
Jugo of the Scales
Rina
Zatsuyoi
Z
Goken Jushiro
Seth
Seaas
Mugen

Bark and Sun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Gizik sat down on a tree stump, sipping some cool, but refreshing water. The sun was beating down on the Earth and trees of the forest. "Damn, its hot here. . . . . " Gizik said sipping on the water a bit more. The trees were dark brown and the leaves were a pale yellow and red. It was fall. There was a slight breeze of release as Gizik took it all in. ". . . . . . . " Gizik was silent. "Some company would do no harm, I wish there were someone out here this evening." Gizik told himself. Once more a gentle breath, stirred some leaves and kept on going in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Bark and Sun Left_bar_bleue0/0Bark and Sun Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:17 pm

A figure could be seen making its way to nowhere in particular as the sun pelted down on the ground. Long white snow spiky hair flowed as a little bit of breeze blew through the area. The mans Captain garb swayed a little. The figure were well tone and wore sleeveless garments. His zanapakuto was set diagonally across his lower back. Almost as if a camera zoomed in, the man's face could be seen. It's was none other than the Juubantai Taicho~10th division Captain, Jushiro!. Lifting his hand to wipe the sweat from his cheeks a sigh came from him. The headband with the dragon symbol on it, helped to generate a bit more heat than normal.

"I really hate it when it's hot, I prefer winter or something cool". Jushiro thought to himself as he sensed a familiar Reiatsu in the area. "I wonder what the 4th division captain is doing out here. Maybe he's training or something. I guess I should say hi or something to keep my mind of things". Jushiro thought to himself. Within a quick flash step Jushiro found himself standing just a few paces away from the tree, his eyes then moved towards Gizik. "What brings you out here Yonbantai Taicho?" Jushiro asked with a smirk on his face. His voice sounded rather deep and encompassing too.

Wind swept through the area again as Jushiro's Captain's garb swayed once more. The man stood at 5'7 but where not to be underestimated. Compared to some Shinigamis he was particularly small for his status and age in Soul Society.
Back to top Go down

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Gizik's attention quickly turned to Jushiro. "Well, if it isn't you." Gizik said. He put a smile on his face and looked up at him with the sun glistening in his eye's. "I was out here doing some research and studies on the trees and plant life to see if they would make good of a useful medicine or vaccine for a disease or a wound." he replied to Jushiro's question. "Yet, I did train a bit, though some people take me for the type to be the kind and peaceful type, which I am, I'm quite powerful." Gizik said standing up, he was 6", quite tall for being sixteen years old, quite handsome too. "Well, Jushiro What are you doing out here on this very hot evening?" Gizik asked him. Gizik's short black hair glistened and blew to the side as a breeze blew by again. Gizik was quite slim and built, so he was not underestimated by many fellow comrades. Gizik's captain robe blew in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:43 pm

"Oh research is good, that's exactly what i would expect of a 4th division member. Not to mention the Captain of said division". Jushiro said while folding his arms looking at Gizik who were a few inches taller than him. "So did you managed to find anything that could help you to create a vaccine or a medicine of any kind?". There was a little bit if curiosity in his voice, but something else caught his attention. From the looks of it, Gizik were trying to make a statement. It sounded like he had something to prove to the Gotei 13 which seems to be directly related to the 4th division.

"Why did he make such a statement about being strong?".

"Well you see I decided to go for a stroll in order to take my mind off a few things. That's when i stumbled across you. And now for some reason I feel like testing your skills, just to see if you deserve to call yourself powerful Gizik". He had a smile on his face as he said it. This is truly unlike the Juubantai taicho. These kind of things were more like Bankutsu and his never ending thirst for battle. But Jushiro would be a liar if he said he didn't enjoy fighting too. "Well what do you say Gizik Taicho? Will you spar with me for a while hm? I will even let you start off". Jushiro now had a fox grin on his face as the wind blew through the area.
Back to top Go down

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Gizik grinned. " To answer you last question first, I found a plant, with a kind of whitish liquid in it that could help heal eternal damage in the body." Gizik said. "Division 4 is hard at work at the moment. I am looking for a new lieutent and some seats to be filled." Gizik said putting his arm on Jushiro's shoulder. "A spar would be wonderful, it really would." Gizik said looking Jushiro in the eye, though Gizik's emerald eye's were piercing green. " I haven't had a spar with a bankai leveled Shinigami for quite some time now, so it'd do me good." Gizik said. The sun beated hard on the Earth and Gizik's smile turned into a wide, but bright grin.

"Why is he looking at me like that?" Gizik thought himself.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:26 pm

"I see, but enough of that Gizik lets do more sparing and less talking. It's hot out here and i need to at least create a bit of chill in this area somewhat". Jushiro said while moving back from Gizik. The man's hands slipped from off his shoulders, while they stare down each other. "Since you won't start I will!". Slowly he began unsheathing his Zanpapakuto. "Think of this as training". Jushiro said as his blade came out. His zanapakuto is white with a golden design on it. The hilt and cross guard were truly one of a kind. The blade itself from looks alone were truly amazing. A white and gold blade being wielded by the 10th division captain.

Shifting his weight a little and taking his stance. Jusiro held his blade with one arm and then started charging towards Gizik. With that a slash were aimed towards his mid section, Jushiro followed up by bringing his blade up in a diagonal manner. And coming back down in the same style again. With each strike, Jushiro's blade had a lot of speed, but lacked in power until the point of impact. He was a master of Zanjutsu and were one of the best swordsman Soul Society had to offer. So it was no coincidence that he was able to perform at this level. But truth be told he could step things up a notch, since this wasn't anything like the power he had.

Hopping back a few meters after his initial attack on Gizik. Jushiro raised his blade and placed his index and middle fingers on the hilt of his sword. "Destructive art 4: Pale lightning". The kidou crackled and shot forth towards Gizik. Although this wasn't the strongest kidou in his arsenal, it could still do some damage. But even so he was just testing the 4th division Taicho. The bolt of white lightning is a good way to start of things one would say.
Back to top Go down

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Gizik moved swiftly dodging the blows Jushiro made with his unique Zanpaktou. "Impressive, you surely are at Captain stats, I would not except any less from you." Gizik said backing away, "Your skills are at their highest or maybe higher, but I will not hold back either." he then swiftly dodged the Kidou.

"Lightning is your mastery I see." Gizik said quickly pulling his Zanpaktou, it had a black diamond type metal design with stripes of Sapphire running down it the black diamond handle, the long blade was a bright silver with a white trim down it. It to was a one of a kind, it belonged to the 4th Division Captain, and everyone knew it. he then shifted his position into a sun dance stance. "This will be good, but if it gets to chilly, I will just have to warm up." he said, then he took one step and was gone like a flash and appeared infront of Jushiro with his sword raised into a striking position. "Hmph. . . ." he said as he thrust the sword at your lower abdomen, still being cautious of a appending attack.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:53 am

"Impressive? I haven't even started to get serious yet Gizik Taicho. Although You might want to get a little serious though. I intend to test your skills and push you to your limits". Jushiro said with a smile on his face. He noticed the Captain dodging his attacks and knew that he needed to do something if things were going to be like that. Even his kidou attempt were dodged by him, but then again it is to be expected of a Captain.

Looking at Giziks Zanapakuto and how it looked different from his own. But at the same time unique in its own little way "warm it up eh? Well then we shall see, you should probably release that Zanapakuto of yours or else you might regret it". Taking a defensive stance with Gizik appearing before him, Jushiro's zanapakuto blocked against Gizik's sword thrust. A sudden smirk then came to Jushiro's face as he demonstrated his physical strength. With a swing of his blade he aimed to push Gizik back, but this was no ordinary swing.

Jushiro's reiatsu moved outwardly from his sword in order to deal some minor damage to the 4th division Taicho. It was just a warm up so far. Jushiro's Reiatsu buffed attack is known as the compacted cutter. It uses reiatsu as part of a physical attack to cut down an opponent without striking them directly. Only this time his attack were meant as a warning since he didn't want to surprise Gizik or deal to much damage from the get go. "Are you going to release your sword? Yonabntai Taicho?". His words sounded more like a dare more than anything else. It was now time for them to have some fun.

Jushiro seemed interested in finding out what Gizik's Zanapakuto were all about.
Back to top Go down

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:47 pm

Gizik smiled and took his Zanpaktou to its full potential, "You see, I may seem weak, but. . . " Gizik held it out and put his hand on his Zanpaktou's handle. " I will some of my kidou to tired you out." Gizik then yelled out, “Obliterator! The silent masks of flesh and bone turn to you. Their gaping eyes cry out for revenge. Allow the wind to draw chaos through this world. Blasting art number twenty-one, Heaven's Edge.” Gizik yelled as the insanely powerful kidou erupted.

Gizik then took his Zanpaktou and held it out in front of himself from being countred. Gizik smiled as this technique flew at Jushrio. "Witness the power of the 4th Division Capt.!"
Back to top Go down
Jushiro
Vaizard [Leader]
Vaizard [Leader]
Jushiro

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Health:

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 12:01 pm

((what happened to the attack that i used on you? And when did you learn that kidou?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bark and Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bark and Sun   Bark and Sun Empty

Back to top Go down

Bark and Sun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinigami legends :: Soul Society :: Seiretei-
Jump to: