Shinigami legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinigami legends

The Best Bleach Site Out There!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Currently we have a lot of Ranks and Spots that Needs to be filled. So be sure to Register and take up one of these positions and enjoy yourself while Role Playing. Remember it is all about Fun!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Character Progression Info!
Division Rules And Duties EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 4:18 pm by Jushiro

» Hokuto (Dosu Sumaru's Zanpakuto)
Division Rules And Duties EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:36 am by Tailbone

» Dosu Sumaru
Division Rules And Duties EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 6:47 pm by Jushiro

» Seaas Founton
Division Rules And Duties EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 11:51 am by Seaas

» Battle Between the Captains : 2nd and 5th Division Collide (Non-storyline)
Division Rules And Duties EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:10 pm by Goken Jushiro

» Isai Kichigai
Division Rules And Duties EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:21 pm by Z

» 9th Division Rules and Regualtions
Division Rules And Duties EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:11 am by Seaas

» Break from Duties
Division Rules And Duties EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm by Shinko

» Makura (Shinko's Zanpakuto)
Division Rules And Duties EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am by Jushiro

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Most active topic starters
Jushiro
Division Rules And Duties Vote_lcapDivision Rules And Duties Voting_barDivision Rules And Duties Vote_rcap 
Shinko
Division Rules And Duties Vote_lcapDivision Rules And Duties Voting_barDivision Rules And Duties Vote_rcap 
Jugo of the Scales
Rina
Z
Goken Jushiro
Seth
Seaas
Zatsuyoi
Tailbone

Division Rules And Duties

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mugen
6th Division Captain
6th Division Captain
Mugen

Character sheet
Reiatsu Level:
Division Rules And Duties Left_bar_bleue0/0Division Rules And Duties Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Health:
Division Rules And Duties Left_bar_bleue0/0Division Rules And Duties Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Division Rules And Duties Empty
PostSubject: Division Rules And Duties   Division Rules And Duties EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:26 pm

6th Division
Captain - Mugen
Lieutenant - open
Duties - Internal Affairs
The 6th Division handles all of Gotei 13’s internal affairs, such as monitoring shinigami activity and handling any disturbances from other shinigami. They are responsible for apprehending shinigami that breaks Soul Society laws and also detaining them until Central 46 has given their verdict in the matter.Their division has the most holding cells, which is used to detain criminal offenders until they are judged.

Division members:

1. Obey every order I give withought hesitation.
  2. Any information that enters the sisth division will stay within the sixth division.
  3. If you learn of anything of importnace you will consult it with the me or the sixth division Lieutenant.
  4. Remember your manners.
  5. Fighting in the division will not be tolerated meaning if I FIND OUT THAT SOMEONE IN MY DIVISION WAS IN A FIGHT I PROMISE YOU THAT HE/SHE WILL REGRET IT!!!! thank you ^_^
  6. this isn't really a rule more like a word of caution talking back to me should be avoided I mean if you care about your well being.
  7. I expect you all to bow your head when greeting me

Visitors:

1. All visitors must be accompanied by a division member if I see someone that isn't from my division i will probally attack withought hesitation just injuring or killing you will all depend on my mood on that day.
  2. rule four and, seven
  3. If I catch you fighting in my division I will most likely kill you no questions asked.

Back to top Go down

Division Rules And Duties
Page 1 of 1